Personal information is not collected without your knowledge but voluntarily communicated by you. Personal information is not transferred to third parties. Personal information is not used for unintended purposes. By “personal data”, we mean any information collected and recorded in a format that allows you to be personally identified, either directly (e.g. name) or indirectly (e.g. telephone number) as a natural person. Before sending us this information, we recommend that you read the rest of this document describing our policy regarding the protection of the privacy of our customers.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
At various times, we may ask you, in your capacity as a SOCOGEFIM client, for information about yourself and/or members of your family, such as:
– contact details (for example name, first name, telephone number, email, etc.);
– personal information (e.g. date of birth, nationality, etc.);
– information about your children (for example first name, date of birth, age, etc.);
– your credit card number (for transaction and reservation purposes): your member number of the SOCOGEFIM loyalty program or another partner program;
– your preferences (for example geographical area, style of property, etc.);
– your questions/comments, during or following a visit, sale or purchase.
The collection of information from people under the age of 18 is limited to their name, nationality and date of birth, which can only be provided to us by an adult. We thank you for ensuring that your children do not transmit any personal data to us without your authorization (in particular via the Internet). In the event that such a transmission takes place, you can contact us at one of the addresses indicated in paragraph 7 so that this information is deleted.
We do not knowingly collect sensitive information, such as racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health details or sexual orientation. In addition, depending on applicable local laws, other information could be considered sensitive, including: your credit card number, your leisure activities, your personal activities and hobbies, whether you are a smoker or not, etc.… We may collect this information in order to satisfy your requests or provide you with the appropriate property. In this case, depending on the laws in force in certain countries, your prior consent may be requested regarding the collection of sensitive information.
2. WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Personal data may be collected on different occasions, including:
* Registration for a property for sale;
* Registration for property search;
* Registration for rental of property;
*When sending a contact form
* Requests, claims and/or disputes.
* Participation in marketing programs or events:
* Registration in property alerts;
* Contribution to satisfaction surveys;
* Online competitions or games;
* Subscription to newsletters, to receive information or offers by email.
* Transmission of information from third parties:
* Internet activities: Connection to the SOCOGEFIM site (IP address, cookies);
* Online collection forms (subscription to email alerts, questionnaires, establishment pages on social networks, connection devices such as Facebook Login, etc.).
3. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSE?
We collect your personal data for the purposes of:
1. Fulfill our obligations to our customers.
2. Manage the sale and rental of property:
* Establishment and conservation of legal documents in compliance with accounting standards;
3. Manage your purchase or sale of property:
* Track record
* Send alerts/newsletters by email on changes to the website and/or new properties for sale
* To better understand your needs and simplify your navigation and/or to analyze or predict elements about you such as your personal preferences, interest, reliability and your behavior
4. Improve our service, including:
* Adapt our products and services to best meet your requests;
* Personalize relational messages for your attention;
* Inform you of new goods and any new services created by SOCOGEFIM or one of its partner establishments
5. Manage our relationship with our customers before, during and after the purchase/sale of a property:
* File management;
* Qualification of the customer database;
* Establishment of
statistics and commercial scores, and carry out reporting;
* Provide context data to the offer push tool when a customer visits the website;
* Know and manage customer preferences;
* Send you newsletters, or services, or offers from SOCOGEFIM partners or contact you by telephone;
* Manage requests to unsubscribe from newsletters and satisfaction surveys;
* Take into account the right of opposition;
7. Improve SOCOGEFIM services, in particular:
* Carrying out studies and analyzes of questionnaires and customer comments;
* Claims management ;
* Allow you to benefit from the advantages of our loyalty program.
8. Secure and improve your use of the SOCOGEFIM website, in particular:
* Improved navigation
* Implementation of security and fraud prevention Comply with local legislation (e.g. retention of accounting documents)
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS BY THIRD PARTIES TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We must share your personal data with internal and external recipients, under the following conditions:
has. Within SOCOGEFIM: in order to provide you with the best service, we may share your personal data and provide access to authorized personnel from our entities, in particular:
– SOCOGEFIM staff;
– IT services ;
– Sales partners and marketing services;
– Legal services possibly;
b. With service providers and partners: your personal data may be transmitted to a third party for the purpose of providing you with services, including:
– External service providers: IT subcontractors, international call centers, banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, routers, printers.
– Commercial partners: SOCOGEFIM may, unless you object, enrich your profile by sharing certain information about you with its commercial partners. In this case, cross-checking, analysis and combinations of your data via a trusted third party may be carried out. These treatments will allow SOCOGEFIM and its privileged contractual partners to determine your interests, your customer profile and allow us to send you personalized offers.
vs. Local authorities: we may also pass your information to local authorities, if required by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations.
5. DATA SECURITY
SOCOGEFIM takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. To this end, we have implemented technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as a username/password system, means of physical protection, etc.).
Here is a list of cookies we use. We have listed them here so that you have the option to choose whether you want to allow them or not.
This page is designed to help you better understand these technologies and how we use them on our sites and in our services, applications and tools. Below you will find a summary of the main things to know about this.
What is a cookie ?
Cookies are small text files (usually consisting of letters and numbers) stored in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize the browser or device. Like most sites, www.socogefim.fr uses technologies, mostly through small data files saved on your device that allow us to record certain information when you visit or use our sites, services, applications, messaging systems and tools.
There are several types of cookies:
-Session cookies expire when you close the browser and allow us to link your actions during that particular session.
-Persistent cookies are stored on your device between browsing sessions and allow us to remember your preferences or actions
on several sites.
-First-party cookies are issued by the site you are visiting. Third-party cookies are issued by a third-party site separate from the site you are visiting.
What type of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be disabled or deleted using tools available in most browsers. The preferences for each browser you use will need to be set separately.
Each browser offers different features and options. To change the cookie settings in your browser, go to “options” or “tools” and change the settings.
7. ACCESS AND MODIFICATION
You have the right to access your personal data collected by SOCOGEFIM and to modify them subject to applicable legal provisions.
You can also exercise your right to object by writing to the address below.
In the event of difficulty relating to the exercise of your rights, contact the department in charge of personal data for SOCOGEFIM directly by email at specifying “MY PERSONAL INFORMATION” in the subject line.
or by writing to the following address:
7 place Mackau
For the sake of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, we will need to identify you in order to respond to your request. To do this, you will be asked to attach a copy of an official identity document, such as a driving license or passport, to support your request.
If your personal data is not accurate, complete or up to date, please communicate the changes to the addresses indicated above. All requests will be processed as quickly as possible and in accordance with applicable law.
8. QUESTIONS AND CONTACTS
For any questions regarding the personal data policy within SOCOGEFIM, please contact the department at the address specified in paragraph no. 7